New Year’s Eve is a time for celebrating the year gone by and bringing in the new one with family and friends. A time to relax and have fun… sometimes too much fun. If you are planning an alcohol-fuelled party or gathering this New Year’s Eve, have you wondered whether CBD-infused drinks, such as a CBD cocktail, might actually be a great way to enjoy a celebratory drink?
CBD is great for maintaining general wellbeing and health. Whereas alcohol is known to be a depressive. Could the two work in harmony when mixed together?
Well there’s only one way to find out. Try our CBD cocktail recipe this New Year’s Eve, and let us know!
So the best way to avoid a hangover is to space out your alcoholic drinks and hydrate with plenty of water before and after your night out.
Mango Sorbet CBD cocktail
- Add the mango, rum, syrup and CBD into a food processor and blend until smooth
- Pour the mixture into a freezer safe container and freeze for 1-2 hours (depending on whether you are using fresh or frozen mango. Frozen mango will take less time in the freezer)
- Divide the mango scoops between 8 tall glasses
- Add a dash of soda water to each glass to ‘fill in the gaps’
- Finish with a sprig of mint, and serve.
*As individuals we are all unique. Therefore, if you are new to CBD always use CBD in moderation at first, then increase your desired daily intake accordingly.