We all enjoy a summer BBQ; sunshine, great food, friends, family and plenty of laughs! Here’s a CBD hummus recipe you can try at your next sun-splashed gathering.
Hummus infused with CBD is not only delicious, but also a great way to optimise your health too. It’s packed with ingredients that may boost your health; cumin can help your immune system, extra virgin olive oil is a healthy fat, whilst rich garlic is reported to reduce blood pressure and improve your cholesterol levels. Not to mention CBD oil is perfect for optimising your health & wellbeing!
Take your CBD hummus on a beach barbeque or picnic in the woods to enjoy the health boosting benefits of the great outdoors plus CBD. Don’t forget to pack marshmallows for the fire and a flask of Amma Life CBD tea for after to wash down all the foodie treats. Combining time spent with family and friends and outdoor activities can be a great way to improve happiness and mental health too, as studies show this can boost vitamin D, serotonin and energy levels.
Here’s the list of ingredients you’ll need to make CBD hummus:
- 1 x can chickpeas drained (400g)
- 120ml lemon juice
- 60g tahini
- 1 x garlic clove
- 1 x lemon (juice)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon water
- Pinch of paprika
- 5 – 10 drops Amma Life CBD oil
CBD hummus instructions:
- Place all ingredients in food processor
- Blend until creamy and smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
Fantastic when shared with:
- Pitta bread
- BBQ Chicken wings/drumsticks
- Carrot, pepper and cucumber batons
- Fresh crusty bread
- Friends, family and the outdoors