At Amma Life, we feel so passionately about providing only the best CBD oil, that we have made it our life’s mission to help as many people as possible to achieve optimum wellness with our products.
The CBD market has battled against negative perceptions, media misconceptions and various government bodies to be able to sell cannabinoids as food supplements. What has always kept us going and knowing we are on the right track, is receiving so many wonderful testimonials and knowing what this product means to you. We LOVE it when we hear from you about how great your experiences have been with our products, our business and our customer service team!
So this blog is a big THANK YOU to all of you for your continued support, and a massive shout out to those who have taken time out of their day to share how much they love Amma Life CBD.
"The best CBD oil you can buy. Easy to order and prompt to arrive"- AW
“BEST CBD OIL OUT THERE!!! - Fantastic product and more importantly … It WORKS!!!”- CC
“Brilliant service as always!” - Brian Sparks
“Life-changing. Extensive backstory…. This has transformed my life. Worth every penny...”- Carol Collings
“My life has completely changed since finding Amma Life and exploring their CBD range. Their products are good value with reliable delivery. I cannot express how important their services are to me. Thank you”- Gareth Bowman
“Best source of CBD available. Efficient delivery.”- James Johnstone
“Amazing product, always arrives straightaway. Best CBD - pure, good vibe and made with love.”- Kristina Evans
"Amma Life are one of the most reliable, trusted retailers I have purchased from. I cannot recommend them highly enough.”- Lorraine Mansfield
"Best CBD products on the market today. Great customer service and support.” - Luke Bayliss
“The best CBD in the market, highly recommend it.”- Nadja Smith
“A great quality CBD oil - a great quality, honestly priced CBD oil product from a serious and professional company. Highly recommended!”- Paola Brunetti
Only the best CBD oil makes it
What makes us stand apart is that we will never compromise on the quality of our products.
When we began back in 2014 we were pioneers in the UK CBD industry. Since then we have worked with some of the EU’s most specialist hemp farmers, growing their crops outdoors without any pesticides or herbicides as nature intended in Holland, Spain and Lithuania.To create the best CBD oil, you must start with the best hemp plant. That’s why only the highest grade of GMO-free seed is used, to produce the finest crops. But we don’t stop there. We then use state of the art extraction methods to remove waxes, excess fats and contaminants to increase the effectiveness of the oil and create superior-grade CBD oils.
Our product range is ever changing to address the needs of our customers and the world, such as our latest new products, the CBD balm and coming soon, our CBD oil & vitamin D.
All batches of CBD are tested regularly and certified by independent third parties to ensure that the exact content of CBD is present in every bottle. We also test to ensure no heavy metals, fungi or nasty microbes are in there. So you always know that what it says on the label is what’s inside the bottle.
Living the Amma Way
Living a healthy, creative and happy life is our mantra here at Amma Life. Our mission is to help everyone move towards optimum health and ultimate wellbeing. We also support the cause for growing more hemp around the world to create a healthy planet.This amazing plant has helped decontaminate the soil around Chernobyl after the nuclear disaster. It absorbs large amounts of carbon dioxide from the air, and its flowers make great pollen for bees. By consuming CBD, you are actively supporting the resurgence of hemp and positively affecting how much is grown around the world. How exciting to be a part of this movement for change and a greener planet!
We are the original UK company to promote and offer CBD food supplements since 2014. You can trust us to provide an excellent service and expertly created CBD supplements.
What other ingredients are there and why?
Most Amma Life CBD products are whole-plant, full-spectrum supplements. What does that mean?
CBD is just one of over a hundred other cannabinoids, or special compounds, found in hemp. All of these cannabinoids work together in synergy to greater effect, making the whole greater than the sum of its parts. It’s become known as the ‘entourage effect’. That’s why, as you become more familiar with CBD, you’ll notice some products are called CBD isolate, broad-spectrum, and full spectrum.Full spectrum means all of the cannabinoids naturally found in hemp are present in the CBD product you are buying. This includes THC, the psychoactive compound, in trace amounts (less than 0.1%). Broad spectrum means all of the compounds except THC, and CBD isolate< is only CBD, with none of the other cannabinoids or compounds.
Almost all of our CBD products are full spectrum, meaning you will consume all of the optimising nutrients of the full plant. We also mix our CBD oils with a hempseed carrier oil, which adds even more healthy nutrients into the mix.Hempseed oil is a naturally good source of:
- "linoleic acid (omega-6) and alpha-linolenic acid (omega-3)
- Protein (25% of the calories come from this source)
- vitamin E
- Amino acids arginine, methionine and cysteine
CBD, and THC in trace amounts, are cannabinoids found in hemp, but they are not the only cannabinoids retained during the CBD extraction process. They come along with their natural friends from the plant. Here are some of the cannabinoids you will typically find in Amma Life CBD products:
- CBC (Cannabichromene): This cannabinoid is derived from CBGA, the source of CBD and THC. Interestingly though, CBC is not known to interact with the endocannabinoid system, but it is thought to instead interact with receptors called ‘transient receptor potential channels’, whose most notable role is in temperature regulation. This opens up a whole other avenue of research for scientists.
- THCV (Tetrahydrocannabivarin): While most cannabinoids are thought to activate the endocannabionoid receptors in the body, THVC is thought to act as an inhibitor or moderator of cannabinoids such as THC.
- CBN (Cannabinol): Although the name is very similar to cannabidiol, it is actually known more for its connection to THC. Far less psychotropic, CBN is formed when THC is exposed to air and begins a process called oxidation. It is usually found in hemp plants that have been stored for a long time and therefore ends up in small quantities in CBD products.
- CBG (Cannabigerol): CBG is an origin cannabinoid of the other major players. It appears in very low quantities in CBD products, but is still notable for its role as a parent molecule and therefore worthy of further scientific research.
For us, terpenes activate our olfactory senses (smell receptors) and open the doorway to upper-level functions of our brain such as emotions, reactions, stress regulation, and memory recall. They work together to help the body absorb cannabinoids.Some of the terpenes most commonly found in hemp include:
- Myrcene: creates the musty, earthy smell most associated with hemp
- Limonene: as the name might suggest, this produces a fresh citrus smell and is commonly found in home fragrances and cleaning products
- Linalool: Also found in lavender, it has a soft, floral scent that is used in scents to help relax us or aid sleep
- Humulene: You might describe it as smelling ‘hoppy’, also commonly found in hops cloves, and basil
- Pinene: Unsurprisingly found in pine needles and other conifers contributing that fresh forest scent
- Caryophyllene: smells spicy and woody, like chai tea. Think cinnamon, cloves and black pepper. It may also interact with the endocannabinoid system, just like CBD.
Cannaflavin A: found only in the cannabis sativa family of plants
Quercetin: a dark pigment found in green tea, red wine, and berries.
Apigenin: is also found in parsley, celery, and chamomile tea.
Is CBD for you?
The decision to begin your CBD journey to optimal health and wellbeing is a life changing one for many of our customers. It is also a very personal one too. We have put together a guide for first time CBD users to help you decide which is the best CBD oil, spray, paste, skin product or drink for you.
We have had the privilege of hearing first hand how Amma Life CBD products have helped individual users with specific needs and struggles on a daily basis. Here is some of the feedback we are most proud of:“Absolute game changer....Have highly recommended Amma Life to everyone I know! Thanks!” - Hugh
“Amma life CBD oil is a good quality product recommended to me by an NHS nurse!! Great service, Fast delivery, I have purchased their oil several times and will continue to do so!” - Nic
“Amma Life sell the best quality CBD products by far. Their CBD Tea is particularly excellent. Customer Service also excellent. Highly recommended.” - Joolz
“Fantastic product which has made such a difference... but also just in my general well-being. I’ve been incredibly impressed with the service. The website is easy to use with lots of information, and the product was delivered internationally very quickly - just over two days from online ordering to delivery in France. I would absolutely recommend.” - Sue
“This tea has a delicate but earthy flavour; I drink it after taking sublingual oil. My sleep is good.” - Lesley
This is just a small selection of stories highlighting the many reasons people take CBD and choose to give us 5 stars. CBD also has a role to play in supporting the immune system, so it can be useful to take during these times and over the colder (winter) months too.
Find out more
We believe the more fully you understand Amma Life products, the more confident you will be that you are buying only the best CBD oil.